- “Ok, You are Social. Now What? – How to Convert Social Media Hits into Measureable ROI Through Multi
- Jun 04, 2014 06:30 PM - 09:30 PM
2120 Fairmount Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19130
- Educational Program
Social. Once a battle cry for a drinking game at fraternity parties. Once a coffee and donuts gathering after church. But now? Social now is a right of passage for B2B marketers to prove their worth in likes-and-tweets conversion to revenue.
Since the launch of Facebook, social media has evolved from college gossip vehicle to boardroom tool. According to a 2013 study from Harvard Business Review, though 79% of the 2,100 companies surveyed are either using or planning to use social media channels, a measly 12% of those firms feel that they are using them effectively.
So, now, you are social. But are you just shouting at your database, or are you listening and taking notes, then responding? Effective engagement is more than a post. It's a way to gain better insight into customer behavior, begin to segment according to customer preferences and, of course, generate significant, measurable ROI.
Join a panel of experts at the Urban Saloon on Wednesday, June 4 from 6:30 – 9:00 for a robust discussion on this topic, “Ok, You are Social. Now What? – How to Convert Social Media Hits into Measureable ROI Through Multi-Channel Engagement. ”
- Hear best practices on the latest digital marketing strategies to convert leads into customers
- Learn how to execute an integrated, multi-channel approach to continue the conversation with your audience
- Discover how to use your social media hits to gain insight into consumer behavior and customer preferences
Members - $25.00. Non-members - $45.00.
We’ll have some serious hors d'oeuvres, a delicious dinner, discounted cash bar and great company. The menu includes: sesame chicken skewers, beer battered shrimp, veggie spring rolls, Mediterranean salad, braised short ribs, crab cakes, steamed vegetables and the best tater tots (TOTS!) in the city!
EventList powered by schlu.net